welcome

7:42 PM


Hello there I'm Grace! (aka Lizzy)

daughter of the King of Kings - coffee addict - art connoisseur - lover of all things bright - vintage clothing wearer - wannabe world traveler - book lover - outdoor adventurer - chocolate eater

Pull up a chair! I'm SO glad you stopped by!

I hope to extend to you a bit of encouragement and love on this blog through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ for He is the one we can lean on, look to, and trust with everything we are.  May we all strive to point others to Him in all we say and do. 

On the blog I'll be posting encouraging words, personal stories, my own art creations, vintage fashion finds, tutorials, and hopefully lots more, through this thing we call the internet. ;)

I hope ya'll can get to know me better through this blog and that I can get to know you as well! 

Love in Christ,

Lizzy

"There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart."
-Jane Austen

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Yay! So excited for this!! Love the name an theme! Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm super excited as well! Love you more! <3 ;)

      Delete
  2. your blog is so gorgeous!! totally following <33

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

What I'm Reading Currently...

Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte


Through Gates of Splendor by Elizabeth Elliot


David Copperfield by Charles Dickens


Bonhoeffer by Eric Metaxas


//

//

Subscribe