art // work in progress

2:36 PM

Goodness gracious, me oh my!  It's been an eternity since I've posted on here!  My apologies to all who may have been waiting for a Christmas themed post because I suddenly became extremely busy and forgot to write it up.  (Perhaps by the time I get around to it we can just call it a "Christmas in July" throwback... because I guarantee it's going to take me that long. tee-hee :) 

Today I wanted to post a bit of my art because I never have before.  Honestly, when I started this little blog I intended for it to be an art blog. So I'm ecstatic to finally be sharing some art with you!


 It's only a pencil sketch at the moment I kind of like how this one is turning out.  Let me know what you think!  I'll be sure to post the finished product as soon as I get it done.


I also wanted to share a little picture of the book I'm reading currently.  I've only just started it so I'm not sure how I feel about it yet but so far I'm liking the writing style, it's really quite lovely.  (Think Jane Austen.)  And the introduction to the characters is mysterious yet fun.  I'm excited to dig into this one!  What book(s) are you reading currently?


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Lizzy, I absolutely *adore* your art! Keep the posts coming!!!

    That book looks fun! I know, you aren't supposed to judge a book by its cover, but I LOVE THE COVER. Book covers always make my heart skip a beat, and you took a lovely picture of it :)

    -Izzy | planted-by-the-water.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3

      I completely concur! It was the cover of this book that first made me want to buy it. (without even reading the description!) I finished it in only two days! I thought it was absolutely charming and I highly recommend. I'll be writing a review soon so stay tuned! ;)

      Delete

Popular Posts

What I'm Reading Currently...

Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte


Through Gates of Splendor by Elizabeth Elliot


David Copperfield by Charles Dickens


Bonhoeffer by Eric Metaxas


//

//

Subscribe