it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

6:44 AM

Hello lovelies!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I know I certainly did!  Time spent with Friends and family eating good food, signing songs and sitting by the fire is something I just can't get enough of.  My heart was so warm and my soul was so filled.

Now that November is coming to a close I simply cannot wait to celebrate "the most wonderful time of the year"! Christmas!

We put up our tree this past Saturday and goodness gracious it was so much fun! 



We take turns putting the star on top and this year my brother Josh had the honors. 




He was proud indeed.





Gosh my sisters are too cute.




Then, of course, we had to watch our classic "putting-up-the-tree-movie"... 
WHITE CHRISTMAS! 


Honestly though, watching White Christmas is probably one of my favorite traditions.  I mean, it's BING CROSBY. Come on.

\\

With that, Christmas tree day at the Obenhaus home has come to a close and I couldn't be happier. 



 Lizzy

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. YAYYY!!! LOVE IT!

    Sara, what are you doing in shorts?!?!?! Baby, it's COLD outside! ;)

    Lol, you all are so cute. :) :)
    Love ya!

    -Jane

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

What I'm Reading Currently...

Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte


Through Gates of Splendor by Elizabeth Elliot


David Copperfield by Charles Dickens


Bonhoeffer by Eric Metaxas


//

//

Subscribe