style // cozy wool sweater

10:53 AM

Just a typical fashion blog post.


I'm practically in love with my new sweater so I thought I tell everyone a bit about it. My great aunt recently came to visit and brought with her a huge bag full of "goodies" (aka clothing she bought whilst thrift store shopping.)  In that bag I happened to find this gem!


It's perfect for those spring nights that still have a bit of chill in the air!

I have absolutely no idea what brand it is but from what the tag tells me, this particular sweater is 100% wool and made in England! 

Reading that it was made in England completely won me over and now it's basically my favorite item of clothing. ;) 

What are some of your favorite outfits?

Au revoir! 
xoxo

Lizzy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

What I'm Reading Currently...

Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte


Through Gates of Splendor by Elizabeth Elliot


David Copperfield by Charles Dickens


Bonhoeffer by Eric Metaxas


//

//

Subscribe